I don’t know why I am freaking out but I seriously am. Summer of twenty ten is almost over which means:
- I haven’t enjoyed it.
- I went to school for the most part.
- I stayed at home during the last part and
- I am going back to school in no time.
But that does not mean I hate this summer all together. I really look forward to trips back home and it feels nice to just do all the chores for my Mom which I have managed to avoid for around a year.
But the end of May and the start of June means just one thing to me - my birthday month.
As I count 18 days until my 18th birthday, I ponder on the things I did and the things I didn’t do. It’s just kind of scary and nostalgic. I hope I get over this.
I was pretty confused myself too.
Am I insane?
LOL Mileybird! (That’s what Perez call her) I am not a hater but why that song? And that video? So much for a coming of age album!
FAIL daw sabi ni Mommy. But I say SEKSI!
I woke up at my Lola’s house. An hour drive from home. I went there yesterday to fetch my little sister.
- 8:30 - Juna stretches for a while, rolls over and sleeps again.
- 8:40 - My sister pokes me endlessly. Pissed, I decided to crawl unto the morning light. Good morning world!
- 9:00 - After everything - breakfast, shower, gussy up - we gladly receive money from our Lola and then we move on to the bus terminal.
- 10:30 - Mall then
- 12:00 - Home then
- 1:30 - I tell Mom I have to go swimming with friends. I waited for a no. Then she said yes. Hmm, YES? Yes! I really did not expect that.
- 2:00 - SWIMMING!
- 3:00 - Trying to get a tan.
- 4:00 - Shower and then the tan drains away. :( Why don’t I ever get a TAN?
- 5:00 - Home again
Well, so far this summer THIS was the most eventful day of my life. Really. Seriously.
But I’m really happy to see my high school friends again. We are so tight it’s like we never got separated. Of course my bffs were there - Sheryl and Francis. Btw, thank you Francis for my handkerchief all the way from Japan! That’s why I love you! :)
Most of my followers know I’m starting over with Tumblr and I really miss my posts and followers from the old Wonderwonka blog. But the past belongs to the recycle bin and I’m ready to move on.
So far I have 14 followers, most of them people I know and I think that’s a good thing. Maybe you can suggest me to your followers too? Yeah? That would be cool.
Now, I’m thinking I should give the Tumblr 30 day challenge a try. Just for the heck of it and to fill up my blog.
The 30-Day Tumblr Challenge
- Day 01 — Your favorite song
- Day 02 — Your favorite movie
- Day 03 — Your favorite television program
- Day 04 — Your favorite book
- Day 05 — Your favorite quote
- Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 07 — A photo that makes you happy
- Day 08 — A photo that makes you angry/sad
- Day 09 — A photo you took
- Day 10 — A photo of you taken over ten years ago
- Day 11 — A photo of you taken recently
- Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 13 — A fictional book
- Day 14 — A non-fictional book
- Day 15 — A fanfic
- Day 16 — A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- Day 17 — An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
- Day 18 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 19 — A talent of yours
- Day 20 — A hobby of yours
- Day 21 — A recipe
- Day 22 — A website
- Day 23 — A YouTube video
- Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy
- Day 25 — Your day, in great detail
- Day 26 — Your week, in great detail
- Day 27 — This month, in great detail
- Day 28 — This year, in great detail
- Day 29 — Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
- Day 30 — Whatever tickles your fancy
And I’ll start tonight.
Oh cool! I’ll tell her.
Guess what? I just saw him on the AI Finale this morning! He looked GOOD!
I made a new one!!!
Thanks! Oh my, thanks! I missed Tumblr.
I knew it.
David Cook + Danny Gokey wins, whoever Danny Gokey is.
I was cleaning my mom’s room when my roommate called and told me that the AI Finale is on GMA 7. WTF! How did I forget about that?!
And so I watched and waited until Ryan would finally announce what I always knew from the start of the season. Well, I liked Siobhan for some time but when she was out I rooted for Lee all the way!
Commercial break. Then back at the Nokia Theater, Ryan, Lee and Crystal on the stage. It could only mean one thing.
I stared at the screen with Miley, our dog, on my lap. She was seriously staring at the TV too. And just before Ryan ANNOUNCED THE WINNER, Miley peed on the bed. Shucks! I missed the reaction on Lee’s face! I went to get a rag to clean the mess and my roommate called me to scream “Waaaaaahhhh!” in my ear.
Lee is DeWyze (the wise) choice! I am soooooo happy. After seasons of my bet not winning at all namely, Adam Lambert and David Archuleta, I finally had my fair share of happiness!
After about three months of Wonderwonka Hiatus, my life was pretty much the same as it was before except that:
- I almost changed my course.
- I almost changed my school.
- But I made it in again.
- I finished my sophomore year summer class. Learning Mandarin was so much fun!
- I’m about to bury myself alive as I enter junior year in college.
- I got an aircon for my dorm room and on the day we installed it, it rained. FAIL
- I only have one number now. I’m sticking to Globe.
- My dad got a new dog. A rottweiler named Miley. YES. Miley from Miley Cyrus.
- Not that I can think of anything else but I’m filling this up so it will reach…
I am now officially opening this blog. My second shot to fame.
Sure. :D I’d love to. Xavier ka din right?
Yes. But same url. I accidentally deleted my first account months ago. :D