Watched Eclipse with Kian, his brother Lee and Suzanne. I was in the dorm the whole day trying to study Taxation but spent half of the day watching livestream of Noynoy’s inauguration, thanks to GMA 7.
About the inauguration:
- I liked Baby James wayfarers. Fab boi.
- I admire the Aquino sisters being very supportive of their brother.
- I was looking for Shalani Soledad, I wasn’t sure if she was there. Tell me if she was.
- I got bored with all the fillers/singing. Charice, I was looking forward too but Christian? *yawn* APO? *good* Noel Cabangon? *brb livestream, off to Twitter*
- I was a skeptic that Noynoy could pull it together.
- I wondered if he would be assassinated right there. Like JFK or something.
- But then he started talking, it was in Tagalog and I liked what I heard.
- I just hope he will act what he preached.
After the inauguration, I went back to Taxation but could not focus. So I slept and ordered a Big Mac, watched House and slept again. (I told you being depressed makes me fat T_T)
But then Kian called and told me he was in town and we’re gonna watch Eclipse. I wanted Toy Story but I was a minority right then. So I scampered to the cinema with them after a meal of lasagna and I liked Eclipse more than I expected.
- In one sentence
- It was all about Jacob’s abs.
I know the story already, I get it. But the reason for my patronage of you vampoirs and werewolves and everything in between is Jacob Black. ☺
I guess I should call it a day. Not a very active one but quite fun.